This cucumber salsa is cool and zesty, pairing this crunchy veggie with jalapeño, cilantro and lime. Ideal for chips, tacos, and more!
- 2 cups finely diced English cucumber (1 English cucumber or about 2 standard cucumbers, peeled and seeded)
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced red onion (about 1/4 large onion)
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed (depending on your spice tolerance)*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chop the English cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro as noted above.
- Place the vegetables in a medium bowl and mix with the cumin, lime juice, and kosher salt. Taste and adjust flavors as desired. Serve immediately with chips, tacos or grilled fish. Stores refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican inspired
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cucumber salsa, cucumber salsa recipe