This cucumber lemonade is zingy and refreshing: perfect for summer! This green veggie adds the cooling vibe of spa water.
- 1 ½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (7 to 8 large lemons, plus more for garnish)*
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber (1 large cucumber, plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 6 cups water, divided
- Juice the lemons. Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds with a spoon (if using an English cucumber, you can skip this step).
- Add the cucumber, sugar and 2 cups warm water to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain the liquid through fine mesh sieve into a pitcher, using a spatula to push the liquid through (discard the pulp; this takes a few minutes to complete).
- To the pitcher with the cucumber mixture, add 4 cups cold water and the fresh squeezed lemon juice. Add a few handfuls ice and serve. If desired, garnish with extra cucumber slices and lemon wedges.
- Category: Drink
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Lemonade
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cucumber lemonade