There’s nothing better than the tangy, salty kick of this cucumber feta salad! It’s perfect for lunches, picnics, summer barbecues and more.
- 2 English cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (like chives or dill)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the cucumbers into half circles. In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, feta cheese, chopped herbs, and several grinds of black pepper.
- Eat immediately or allow to stand for 15 minutes for the flavors to meld. Stores up to 3 days refrigerated; it accumulates liquid during storage so serve with a slotted spoon.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Cucumber feta salad