Here’s how to make the Cuba Libre drink, a 3 ingredient Cuban cocktail recipe! It’s beyond easy to make and similar to the Rum and Coke…but better.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) aged rum
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) cola
- 2 lime wedges
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- Add the lime wedges to a highball glass and gently muddle them with a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon to release their juices.
- Add the rum and ice and stir to combine. Top with the cola.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cuba libre, Cuba libre drink, Cuba libre recipe