This Crockpot Apple Cider recipe is perfectly spiced with cinnamon and cloves! Everyone will love the wafting smell of this cozy drink.
- 1/2 gallon unfiltered apple cider*
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 10 allspice berries
- 10 cloves
- 2 star anise
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup rum, optional
- 1 small orange, for garnish
- Whole cranberries, for garnish
- Optional: Add the nutmeg, allspice, cloves, star anise and cinnamon to a small skillet. Toast over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- Place the apple cider in the Crockpot or Instant Pot (pressure cooker) with the spices. Cook on low for 3 hours OR Normal using the Instant Pot “Slow Cooker” setting.
- If using, stir in the rum. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries, then serve.
*Doubles easily, and fits into a standard Crockpot or Instant Pot.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crockpot Apple Cider, Slow Cooker Apple Cider, Instant Pot Apple Cider