This strawberry crepe recipe is filled with strawberries, peaches, and a cinnamon yogurt sauce to make a light dessert that’s perfect for ending a meal.
- 1 recipe basic crepes
- 2 cups chopped fruit (we used strawberries and peaches)
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon aged balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup plain yogurt (full-fat)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Chop the fruit into bite-sized pieces. Add 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon aged balsamic vinegar. Taste, and add more if desired. If using mint, thinly slice the mint.
- Mix together the yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey and the cinnamon.
- Make the crepes.
- To assemble the crepes: place some fruit and yogurt sauce inside each crepe; roll up into the shape and style that suits you! If desired, drizzle with additional sauce.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Strawberry crepe recipes, peach crepes, Crepes, Dessert, Healthy Dessert, Strawberry Recipes, Peach Recipes