Perk up with this creamy Coffee Martini! It’s the ideal after dinner drink: coffee, Kahlua and Irish cream with a crunchy coffee bean rim.
- 2 ounces* coffee, slightly cooled (use decaf if desired)
- 1 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur like Tia Maria or Sheridan’s)
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream (Bailey’s or other)
- For the rim: equal parts finely ground coffee beans and granulated sugar, for the garnish
- Make the coffee, using your favorite method (pour over, Aeropress or other).
- Wet the rim of the cocktail glass. Place the finely ground coffee beans and sugar on a plate, and tilt the outside rim of the glass into the mixture so that it coats the outer rim.
- Place the coffee, vodka, Kahlua, and Irish cream in a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls ice and shake until cold. Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
*For converting to tablespoons: 2 ounces = 4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Coffee martini