Homemade cinnamon cream cheese is fast and easy to make, with a sweetly spiced flavor! Use it as a spread or dip.
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon milk, optional (see notes below)
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened. Leave it out at room temperature for 1 hour, or place it on a plate in the microwave, cook 5 seconds, flip over the block of cheese and cook another 5 seconds.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese with the cinnamon and powdered sugar, using 2 tablespoons for a lightly sweet spread or 3 tablespoons for a sweeter version. Alternatively, use a food processor to whip it together, which results in a lighter texture. Add 1/2 tablespoon milk for a more spreadable texture or if you’re planning to use it as a dip.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Store up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
- Category: Spread
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Spread
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Cinnamon cream cheese