This delicious Christmas Punch recipe is fruity and delicious! Make it with rum for a punch with alcohol, or omit for non alcoholic.
- 64 ounces cranberry 100% juice blend, chilled
- 32 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 32 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- 1 750 ml bottle aged rum (optional)*
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- For the garnish: 5 star anise, fresh or frozen cranberries, rosemary sprigs
- Add the cranberry juice blend, pineapple juice, and ginger ale to a punch bowl. Add the rum, if using. Garnish with orange and lemon slices, and if desired, cranberries, star anise and rosemary sprigs.
*Or, make it both alcoholic and non alcoholic! Spike the drink after you ladle it out of the punch bowl: add 2 ounces rum to 8 ounces (1 cup) punch.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Punch
- Cuisine: Drink
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Christmas punch