The cherry lime rickey is a flavor-popping bubbly mocktail or cocktail! Serve it non-alcoholic, or add gin for a spiked variation.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) cherry cocktail syrup*
- For a cocktail: 2 ounces gin (optional)
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) soda water
- 3 Maraschino cherries
- For serving: Ice (try clear ice), lime wedges
- Add the lime juice, optional gin, and syrup to highball glass and stir.
- Fill with ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with lime wedges and Maraschino cherries.
*You can find cherry syrup at most liquor stores, grocery stores by the alcohol, or online. We found a syrup that was grenadine with both natural cherry and pomegranate flavors, so that is also an option. (Grenadine is typically 100% pomegranate, so it’s not a natural substitute.)
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Mocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cherry lime rickey