This carrot smoothie is silky smooth and full of fruity flavor! This healthy veggie is perfect paired with apple, orange, and mango.
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot rounds
- 1 large apple, chopped into cubes
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup orange juice*
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 10 ice cubes
- Optional mix in: 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds. Chop the apple, keeping the peel on. Break the banana into pieces.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, adding the liquids first. Blend until smooth. Eat immediately or store up to 1 day refrigerated in a covered jar.
*To add more protein: substitute 1/4 to 1/2 cup Greek yogurt and use a little less carrot juice (start with 1/4 cup).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Carrot smoothie