Try this Buchanan drink: the Buchanan’s Sour! A whiskey sour with blended Scotch, it tastes sweet tart and peaty on the finish.
- 2 ounces* Buchanan’s Deluxe Blended Scotch
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- Garnish: Lemon wedge, cocktail cherry
Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the Buchanan’s, lemon juice, and syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a lowball or Old Fashioned glass. Serve with ice, a lemon wedge and a cocktail cherry.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Buchanan drink