Everyone loves a Brandy Alexander: creamy, sweet and boozy! Mix up this classy dessert drink recipe with brandy and Creme de Cacao.
- 1 1/2 ounces* Cognac (or other brandy)
- 1 1/2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 1 1/2 ounces heavy cream or half and half
- For the garnish: grated fresh nutmeg
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls of ice and shake until cold, about 15 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Top with grated fresh nutmeg and serve.
*1 1/2 ounces = 3 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Brandy Alexander, Brandy Alexander recipe, Brandy Alexander drink