The hot toddy with bourbon is a classic warming winter drink for cold weather! It’s fast and easy, made with lemon, honey and hot water.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup steaming hot water
- 1 lemon wedge
- For the garnish: 3 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, and 1 star anise (optional)
- In the serving glass, stir together the bourbon and honey (or maple syrup). Pour in the hot water. Garnish with a lemon wedge, squeezing in the juice, and the cloves, cinnamon stick, and star anise (if using).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Cocktail
Keywords: Hot Toddy Bourbon, hot toddy recipe bourbon