- 1 ½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (7 to 8 large lemons)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 6 cups water, divided
- To garnish: lemon wedges and fresh blueberries
- Juice the lemons.
- Add the blueberries, sugar, and 2 cups warm water to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher, using a spatula to push the liquid through.
- Add 4 cups cold water and the fresh squeezed lemon juice to the pitcher. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh blueberries.
- Variation: For blueberry vodka lemonade, mix 1 cup blueberry lemonade and 2 ounces (¼ cup) vodka.
- Category: Drink
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Lemonade
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Blueberry lemonade