This blackberry mojito recipe is minty fresh, with the best sweet tart flavor! This berry spin on the classic is a must-try.
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup blackberries (about 6 to 8 medium berries)
- 2 ounces* white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 to 4 ounces soda water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the blackberries and muddle again.
- Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Place ice into a glass, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and blackberries.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Blackberry mojito