Here’s how to make the best grilled vegetables! It’s the perfect easy side dish for grilled dinners.
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced in half
- 8 ounces green beans
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 small zucchini or yellow squash, cut into bite sized triangles
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cut the vegetables. Toss them with 2 tablespoon olive oils and 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Add the vegetables directly to the grates and cook for 14 to 17 minutes, turning every few minutes as grill marks appear. When vegetables are tender, remove them to a bowl (if any pieces start to char early, remove to a bowl while remaining cook).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the balsamic vinegar, grated garlic and fresh rosemary. Once all the vegetables are cooked, pour the sauce onto the vegetables and toss. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Grilled vegetables, Best grilled vegetables, How to grill vegetables