The Bay Breeze cocktail pairs the tropical flavor of pineapple with vodka and cranberry juice. It’s an easy mixed drink you can make in minutes!
- 3 tablespoons 100% pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 6 tablespoons 100% unsweetened cranberry juice (do not use sweetened or cocktail)
- 1 teaspoons maple syrup or simple syrup*
- 1 lime wedge
- Add the pineapple juice and vodka to a glass and stir. Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shot glass or small pitcher, combine the cranberry juice and syrup* and stir.
- To make a layered drink look, tip the glass of pineapple juice slightly and pour the cranberry mixture along side of glass so that it can glide to bottom. (See How to Make a Layered Drink.) Otherwise, just pour in the cranberry and maple and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
*If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice / cranberry juice cocktail, omit the syrup.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Bay Breeze, Hawaiian Sea Breeze