Here’s how to make the B 52 cocktail, aka B52 shot! Layered Kahlua, Irish cream, and Grand Marnier make the perfect sip.
- 1 ounce* Kahlua (1/2 ounce for the shot)
- 1 ounce Irish cream (1/2 ounce for the shot)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier (1/2 ounce for the shot)
- Add the Kahlua to a glass or shot glass. Slowly add Irish cream by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Slowly add the Grand Marnier over the back of spoon, allowing it to layer on top. The smaller size of the shot glass makes a more visible Grand Marnier layer. If drinking as a cocktail, you’ll want to stir before sipping. Enjoy!
*1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: B52 shot, B 52 cocktail, B52 cocktail, B 52 cocktail ingredients