The apple cider mimosa is the perfect winter or fall brunch cocktail! Combine cider with champagne for a festive treat.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) apple cider
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sparkling wine (champagne, Prosecco or other)*
- 1 teaspoon Cointreau, optional
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Wet the rims of the champagne flutes and press them into cinnamon sugar (provides enough for 6 drinks).
- Tilt the champagne flute and pour in the sparkling wine (it will fill about 2/3 of the glass). Top off with cider and then add the splash of Cointreau if desired.
*1 bottle of champagne makes 6 drinks.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Apple cider mimosa