This delicious apple pear salad features fresh fruit and golden raisins over leafy greens, tossed with a flavorful curry vinaigrette.
For the curry vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
For the apple pear salad
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 6 cups salad greens
- 3 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) or walnuts
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, curry powder, maple syrup, and kosher salt. Then gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until a creamy emulsion forms.
- Core and thinly slice the apply and pear. Wash the salad greens.
- Place salad greens on a plate; top with apple and pear slices and a sprinkling of golden raisins and pepitas. Drizzle with curry vinaigrette.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple pear salad, Curry vinaigrette, Salad Recipes, Healthy Salad Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Apple Salad Recipe