This Aperol cocktail pairs the famous Italian bitter liqueur with rum, pineapple and lime to make a classy drink that’s even better than a spritz!
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pineapple juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Aperol
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: Lime wedge
- Add the rum, pineapple juice, Aperol, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a lime wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Aperol cocktail