These zucchini muffins are delightful and sweet, featuring Greek yogurt and zucchini for moisture and turbinado sugar for a crunch.
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (grapeseed, sunflower, vegetable)
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup packed shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place 10 muffin cups into a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, turbinado sugar, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla with a fork. Sprinkle in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir to combine into a sticky dough. Gently stir in zucchini. Be careful not to overmix: just stir until the dough comes together.
- Place 10 muffin cups into a muffin tin and pour the batter divided evenly between the cups. Sprinkle the tops with turbinado sugar.
- Bake about 23 to 27 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the muffin tin and allow them to cool before serving. Store refrigerated for about 1 week or frozen for several months.
- Category: Baked
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Zucchini Muffins, Baking with Zucchini, Zucchini Recipes