Here’s how to make the best yogurt smoothie! This tasty protein-packed puree features frozen fruit and creamy Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or other frozen berries)
- 1 cup frozen mango (or frozen pineapple or peaches)
- 1 banana, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Yogurt Smoothie