Yogurt bark is a fun and easy frozen snack! Load up frozen yogurt with granola, fruit and toppings of your choice.
- 3 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey (or 1/2 cup for a sweeter bark)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, crushed
- Other topping ideas: chocolate chips, peanut butter, crushed almonds or peanuts, sliced bananas, etc.
- Line a jelly roll pan (aka half sheet pan, 10 x 15″)* with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Pour it onto the sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the thinly sliced strawberries, granola and crushed pistachios (or toppings of your choice).
- Freeze for 3 hours. Break or cut into pieces and serve. Store the pieces in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
*If you have a larger sheet pan, pour the yogurt to your desired thickness.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: Snack
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Yogurt bark, frozen yogurt bark