Here’s how to make the best white wine sangria, loaded with fruity flavor! Just a handful of ingredients make a light and refreshing drink.
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 green apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1/3 cup brandy or Grand Marnier
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving (optional)
- Chop the peaches and apple into bite-sized pieces and add them to the bottom of a large pitcher. Sprinkle them with sugar and stir. Let them stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- After 20 minutes, pour in the white wine and brandy. Add the fresh mint and thinly sliced lemon rounds. Stir and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours. (Don’t go beyond 4 hours or the fruit texture starts to degrade.)
- Pour the white sangria into ice-filled glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water (if desired). Add fruit to each glass, preferably on long skewers for easy snacking.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: White sangria, White wine sangria