Whiskey and orange juice is an ideal pairing! This 2 ingredient cocktail is a laid back and refreshing way to make a whiskey drink.
- 3 ounces* orange juice
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 2 dashes bitters, optional
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: orange slices and cocktail cherry (optional)
- Add orange juice and whiskey to an ice-filled lowball glass. Shake in the bitters and stir gently.
- If desired, garnish with an orange slice and cocktail cherry.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Whiskey and orange juice