This watermelon lemonade recipe is easy to blend up and full of sweet tart flavor! It’s ideal for summer barbecues and picnics.
- 4 cups* cubed ripe seedless watermelon (about 1/2 8-pound watermelon)
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (3 to 4 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Ice and fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Chop the watermelon. Place it in a blender and blend until liquid. Strain the liquid with a fine mesh sieve back into the blender.
- Juice the lemons. Add the lemon juice, sugar and ice and blend again until smooth. Pour into a pitcher. Serve garnished with watermelon and lemon slices, and a few additional ice cubes.
*For a large pitcher of 8 servings, double all ingredients (press the 2x button). You’ll need a large blender, or to make it in batches.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Lemonade
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Watermelon lemonade