Watermelon basil salad hits the spot in summer! The blend of melon, feta cheese and herbs is simple and refreshing.
- 8 cups cubed ripe seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately. If making ahead, refrigerate the cubed watermelon separately: it releases a large amount of water after it is cut. Then assemble the salad right before serving. Leftovers store for up to 2 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Watermelon basil salad