Here’s how to make the best vodka tonic, one of the easiest mixed drinks of all time! This two-ingredient cocktail is bubbly, citrusy, and refreshing.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) vodka
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tonic water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge, plus additional for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in the vodka and stir several times. Pour the tonic water onto a bar spoon into the glass (to increase the bubbles).
- Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon wedge and 1 lime wedge. Add the squeezed wedges into the drink, then add another lime wedge to the glass as a garnish.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Vodka Tonic, How to make a vodka tonic