The Vodka Sidecar is sweet tart and zingy, a spin on the classic cocktail using vodka instead of brandy. Serve with a sugar rim for the full effect!
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- For the garnish: Lemon twist or slice
- Superfine sugar rim, optional
- Cut a notch in a lemon wedge, then run the lemon around the rim of a cocktail glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of superfine sugar.
- Place the vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lemon twist or slice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Vodka Sidecar