Here’s a beautifully fruity virgin strawberry daiquiri recipe that makes the best homemade mocktail, no rum required!
- 12 ounces (2 cups) frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup tonic water or lemon lime soda (Sprite), plus more for serving
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth, thick puree forms, adding just enough water and stopping and scraping as necessary. (All blenders are different, so start at the low end of the water and work up.)
- If desired, serve with a small splash of lemon lime soda in each glass (this can make a more drinkable texture, depending on how much liquid you use). Garnish with fresh strawberries and lime wheels, if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Virgin strawberry daiquiri recipe