Here are the secrets to the best Manhattan cocktail! Add style to your evening with this easy classic vermouth cocktail made with just three ingredients.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon or rye whiskey (we prefer bourbon)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet red vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura or orange bitters
- Garnish: Luxardo cherry or other cocktail cherry
- Combine the whiskey, vermouth and bitters in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Vermouth Cocktails, Manhattan