These grilled veggie kabobs skewer all the best vegetables and are easy to throw on the grill! They’re an ideal healthy side dish.
- 1 red onion
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini
- 8 ounces baby bella (cremini) mushrooms (or button mushrooms)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each* garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, smoked paprika, and kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Optional: lemon wedges
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees).
- If using wooden skewers, soak them at least 20 minutes.
- Chop the onion into large pieces. Cut bell peppers into chunks. Slice the zucchini into rounds 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch thick. Add the sliced veggies to a bowl with the whole mushrooms and tomatoes toss everything with the olive oil, spices, and salt.
- Skewer the vegetables and place each skewers on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few more pinches kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the skewers directly on the grill. Grill 10 to 12 minutes until tender and blackened, turning every few minutes. If desired, spritz with lemon wedges before serving.
*You can also brush the skewers generously with BBQ sauce or teriyaki sauce before grilling and then after grilling.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Grilled
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Veggie kabobs, grilled veggie kabobs, vegetable kabobs, veggie skewers, vegetable skewers, grilled vegetable skewers