This veggie dip recipe is simple and so full of flavor! Serve with crunchy vegetables for a go-to healthy snack.
- 1 1/2 cups (18 ounces) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (or minced green onion tops)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Variation: 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately with vegetable sticks, or refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Category: Dip
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Snack
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Veggie dip, veggie dip recipe, vegetable dip, healthy veggie dip