This creamy balsamic vinegar dressing recipe will become your go to! It’s perfectly balanced with honey, Dijon and olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt until fully combined.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, adding 1 tablespoon at a time and whisking until it incorporates, until an emulsion forms. Taste and if you like a sweeter dressing, you can whisk in a bit more honey. Serve immediately. Store refrigerated and bring to room temperature before serving (keeps at least 2 weeks).
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Salad dressing
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Vegetable oil vs olive oil