This vanilla protein smoothie is creamy, lightly fruity, and packed with protein! It’s the perfect healthy breakfast or post-workout snack.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ice cubes
- Garnish: we used toasted coconut and fresh raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the bananas into pieces. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Protein Smoothie, Protein Drink,