A tuna wrap makes a tasty, easy lunch filled with tuna salad and crunchy veggies! Bookmark this recipe for lunchtime inspiration.
- 1 5-ounce can white meat tuna
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 handfuls chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 10-inch burrito style wraps
- Drain the tuna. Place it in a bowl and use a fork to break apart any large clumps.
- Use a fork to mix together the tuna, chopped celery, green onion, dill pickles, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, dried dill, and kosher salt. Add the Parmesan cheese if desired (it really steps it up a notch!).
- Place an even layer of lettuce on a tortilla, and top it with some of the red cabbage and red pepper. Place half of the tuna salad filling on top (see the photo).
- Make a burrito style-wrap by folding in each side of the tortilla, then rolling it up from the bottom. (A small amount filling may come out after rolling.) Slice the wrap in half.
- Eat immediately, or wrap it up in parchment or wax paper for storage and refrigerate until serving, up to 8 hours. (Do not wrap in plastic, or the wrap becomes soggy. To make ahead, you can also pack the tuna salad and chopped veggies in separate containers and refrigerate, then assemble the wrap directly before serving.)
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Lunch
Keywords: Tuna wrap, tuna wrap recipe, tuna salad wrap