This grilled shrimp salad is topped with sweet mango, crunchy cashews, and creamy Green Goddess dressing. It’s an easy, healthy dinner recipe!
- 8 cups salad greens of any type
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 to 6 radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 ripe mango
- 3/4 pound large shrimp (we prefer tail-on and deveined), fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 recipe Green Goddess Dressing
- Preheat a grill to medium high.
- Wash the salad greens. Dice the pepper. Thinly slice the radishes. Peel the cucumber, then thinly slice it. Dice the mango (see the video below!).
- Place the shrimp onto skewers and sprinkle it lightly with kosher salt, cumin and paprika. Grill over medium high heat until pink and opaque, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Make the Green Goddess Dressing
- To serve, place salad greens on a plate. Top with vegetables, shrimp, and cashews, and drizzle with dressing. (Dressing stores in a sealable container in the refrigerator for 1 week.)
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled shrimp salad, Green Goddess dressing, Salad with mango, Healthy dinner recipes, Grilled Shrimp