This pomegranate Thanksgiving punch is vibrant and tastes irresistibly light and fruity! Pomegranate juice and citrus make magic.
- 48 ounces POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice (6 cups)
- 2 large lemons, squeezed into juice (1/2 cup)
- 4 to 5 large navel oranges, squeezed into juice (2 cups)
- 24 ounces soda water (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 16 ounces bourbon, brandy or white rum, optional (2 cups)*
- For the garnish: POM Wonderful Pomegranate Arils (seeds), mint, star anise, orange and lemon slices
- Place all ingredients together in a serving bowl, adding the soda water last.
- Top with garnishes and serve. (As a note, pomegranate arils sink to the bottom of a punch bowl. To keep them on top before serving, gently balance them on top of citrus wedges. They’ll settle to the bottom during serving.)
*You can also add the alcohol by the glass, so it works as non-alcoholic and alcoholic. Measure out 6 ounces (3/4 cup) punch, then add 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) liquor of choice. Brandy was our favorite here: it makes the ideal light and fruity flavor. Bourbon is darker and cozier, and rum is on the lighter end.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Punch
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Thanksgiving punch, Pomegranate punch