Love naan and curry? This Thai curry pizza is a fast and easy dinner recipe that’s a unique naan pizza idea, featuring curry paste, cashews, and cilantro.
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 15 ounces Muir Glen crushed fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place naan directly on the oven grate and pre-bake 3 to 4 minutes per side until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine Muir Glen crushed fire-roasted tomatoes with red curry paste, Sriracha, and a few pinches of kosher salt.
- Thinly slice the red pepper. Thinly slice the green onions.
- When the naan is ready, spread each with the tomato mixture, then top with mozzarella cheese, vegetables, cashews, and a sprinkle of kosher salt. Bake for 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, chop the cilantro. Remove the pizza from the oven and garnish with a few cilantro leaves. Slice and serve immediately.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Thai Inspired
Keywords: Pita Pizza, Pizza, Italian, Thai, Pizza Sauce, Cheese, Vegetarian, Fast, Curry Paste, Thai Pizza, Naan Pizza