- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar, to taste (or honey, maple syrup or agave nectar)
- 7 cups (64 ounces) cold water, divided
- Sparkling water, to serve (optional)
- Clean the berries. Place the strawberries in a blender with strawberries with 1 cup water, the lime juice and sugar and blend on high until fully combined.
- Add the remaining 6 cups cold water. Taste and adjust sugar or lime juice as needed (the flavor mellows over time). Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days. If desired, serve topped off with sparkling water.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Drink
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Strawberry water