Here’s how to make strawberry milk! This recipe makes a lightly sweet, refreshing drink that’s quick to blend up.
- 2 cups milk (dairy or oat milk)
- 1 1/2 cups hulled and halved strawberries (refrigerated if fresh, or frozen)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined. Taste and add more sweenter if desired.
- Strain the milk into a large jar through a fine mesh strainer using a spatula. (This step is optional, but otherwise the milk separates quickly and has floating strawberry pulp.)
- Chill until serving. Store refrigerated for 3 to 4 days – it separates naturally, so shake before serving.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Drink
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Strawberry milk, how to make strawberry milk, strawberry milk recipe