These easy and healthy strawberry popsicles feature Greek yogurt to make them creamy, maple syrup, and fresh basil for a pop of flavor.
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 10 basil leaves
- Hull and roughly chop strawberries. In a bowl, combine the strawberries with 1/3 cup honey and 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Blend together the strawberries with 1 cup Greek yogurt and 10 basil leaves using a blender or immersion blender, until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Adapted from The Kitchn
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry Popsicles, Strawberry Basil Popsicles, Strawberry and Basil, Healthy Popsicles, Healthy Frozen Dessert