This insanely good spicy corn on the cob is topped with the perfect fixin’s: a lemony tahini drizzle, Sriracha hot sauce, and cilantro.
- 8 ears corn
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 lemon (3 tablespoons juice)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Prepare a large pot of boiling water. Shuck the corn, then boil it for 8 minutes, until tender. Remove immediately.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together the tahini and lemon juice. If necessary, stir in 1/4 cup water or more to bring to a thick, spreadable consistency.
- Roughly chop the cilantro.
- To serve, spread the corn with the tahini mixture, then drizzle with sriracha and sprinkle with cilantro. (Tip: Hold a finger over the nozzle of the sriracha bottle; it comes out fast!)
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Spicy corn on the cob, Corn Recipes, Corn on the Cob Recipes