These spicy Brussels sprouts are roasted until ultra crispy, then tossed with a spicy sweet balsamic sauce. So good, they taste like restaurant style!
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, plus more to drizzle: Frank’s Hot Sauce, Sriracha, or other
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice off any hard ends of the Brussels sprouts, as needed. Slice them in half lengthwise and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix the sprouts with the olive oil, kosher salt, and lots of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper*, then pour the spouts onto the sheet. Turn them all cut side down.
- Roast for 25 minutes until very browned and tender (don’t stir!).
- While the sprouts are roasting, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey or maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon hot sauce. When the sprouts are done, pour over the mixture and toss to combine. Then generously drizzle with more hot sauce to taste. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Spicy Brussels sprouts, Spicy Brussel sprouts