This snow peas recipe is a fast and easy side dish that takes just 5 minutes! It’s deliciously fresh, flavored with garlic and sesame.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- 12 ounces snow peas
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha (or more to taste)
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut oil and toasted sesame oil over medium heat until the coconut oil is melted.
- Add the garlic clove and warm it for 1 minute. Add the snow peas, kosher salt, and Sriracha and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender but still bright green.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Snow peas recipe