This refreshing skinny margarita recipe boasts less calories than a classic marg! All you need is 4 ingredients and 5 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounces) tequila blanco or reposado*
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounce) fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt, for the rim
- For the garnish: Lime wedge
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and maple syrup in a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Serve immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Skinny Margarita