The Singapore sling is a classic cocktail with loads of variations…here’s how to make it the real way! It’s complex, fruity, bubbly and just plain fun.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce cherry liqueur or cherry brandy
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce Benedictine (optional but traditional)
- 1/4 ounce grenadine
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Ice, for serving (like clear ice)
- Soda water, for serving
- For the garnish: cocktail cherry, orange wedge (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain the drink into a hurricane or highball glass that’s filled with ice. Top with splash of soda water (about 1 ounce or so). Garnish with a cocktail cherry and orange wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Singapore Sling