Want a lemony spin on the classic cocktail? This simple lemon margarita uses just 4 ingredients and is ready in mere minutes!
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) tequila
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) Cointreau
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt or flaky sea salt, for the rim
- For the garnish: lemon wedge
- Cut a notch in a lemon wedge, then run the lemon around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 4 ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Lemon Margarita